Moverio Pro BT-2200 Smart Headset
- Ready for Industrial Use — unique design allows it to be worn with most front-brim safety helmets
- Built for Tough Environments — ANSI Z87.1 safety-glass compliant, dust and water resistant (IP54 rating), and capable of withstanding a 1.2 m (3.94′) drop
- Hands-Free Operation — wearable display with built-in voice commands; supports interfaces with head tracking and gesture control
- Remote Visual Support — high-resolution 5MP front-facing camera enables workers to share their point of view for help on complex tasks
- Long Operating Time — hot swappable batteries allow for all-day usage without interruption
- Sensors for outdoor/indoor positioning — built-in GPS and Epson IMU (inertia measurement unit); high-precision sensor with a uniquely low margin of error
- Simple operation — control keys with intuitive shapes — can be used when wearing protection gloves; built-in ambient light sensor to automatically adjust display brightness
- Enhanced Connectivity — dual band (2.4 & 5GHz) wireless connectivity, Bluetooth® 3.0 and select BLE protocols
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner2
Better Products for a Better Future™
For more information on Epson’s environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Wearable Device Details:
Model Type: See-Through OTG (Over the Glasses) Power Supply Voltage Controller: 11 [VDC] 1.64 [A] (when AC adapter connected )Battery Life: Approx.6 hrs (Epson evaluating condition) Battery Type: Li-Polymer 1240 [mAh] x 2 Dimensions Headset: 206 mm x 96 mm x 109 mm (without the head band) Dimensions Controller: 70 mm x 57 mm x 35.3 mm (without protruding section) Weight Controller: 265 g (without batteries, 1 battery is approx. 50 [g])
Display Type: Polysilicon Thin Film Transistor Active Matrix Display Size: 0.43 inch wide panel (16:9) Pixel Number: Horizontal 960 x vertical 540 [dots] Refresh Rate: 60 HzField of View:23° (Diagonal) Screen Size – Projected Distance: 64 inch support (virtual viewing distance 4 m) Color Reproduction: 24 bit-color (16.77 million colors)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C, humidity 20 to 80% (no condensation)
Camera: 5 Mega [pixel] (Capture image resolution x2 Still image: 2596×1948, Movie: 1920×1080、Depth sensing: 640×480) GPS: Yes, in Headset Compass: Yes, 3[axis] in Controller
Pre-installed Applications: Settings, Gallery, Browser, CameraTest, BLEBeacon, FMP_PXP, SelfDiagnosis, SEViewer, VoiceCommand, Downloads, Search
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a with Wi-Fi certified
- Modulation ODFM, DS-SS
- Potential interference range 10m
- Bluetooth 3.0 HSP/A2DP/HID/OPP/SPP/AVRCP
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE PXP/FMP *Can be used Epson specified beacon device.
CPU & Memory:
CPU: TI OMAP4460 RAM: Main Memory 1 GB / User Memory 8 GB
Supported File Formats:
Video: MP4 (MPEG4+AAC), MPEG2 (H.264+AAC) Audio: WAV, MP3, AAC 3D Supports:Side by Side
Durable smart headset built for industrial, hands-free applications.
The Moverio Pro BT-2200 smart headset features key technologies designed for the industrial workplace, including use with most safety helmets. Ideal for enterprise applications, this durable headset features safety-glass compliance and a dust-resistant design. With built-in voice commands, it supports hands-free interfaces with head tracking and gesture control. Its high-resolution front-facing camera and remote visual support makes it easy to help with complex tasks, while hot swappable batteries ensure all-day usage without interruption. With built-in GPS and highly accurate sensors, the BT-2200 has all you need to change how work gets done.
- Model: V11H853020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.